9/22/11

Shopping Craze!

There's something about being on vacation that gives me the illusion that I have lots of money to spend. Just to clarify...I don't. However, the outlet malls down the street from our resort completely took control over me!

So on this particular day, we started out with a yummy to our tummy breakfast at a place called Another Broken Egg.




I had the most delicious chocolate milk ever in the universe!




Let's take a closer look at that.....do you see that? Whipped cream on chocolate milk!!!!




After that indulgence, we headed to the stores! As you know I have a weakness for all things teal. Needless to say, when I saw these, they were a must have! Possibly the highest heel I've ever owned but I love them!




Chris had a little fun at Eddie Bauer. He said this one made him feel like a blueberry. I got a couple of things here too...




All that shopping worked up quite the appetite, so off to Panera it was! I ha a French onion soup bowl. SO good. And here I am exhibiting Eating habits o a hyena while attacking my bread bowl.





This day was only the beginning of my uncontrollable urge to swipe my plastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment