9/16/11

Sinfully Delish!



Dear friends - I bring you.....Sin Dip!
Oh my word, it's so flipping delicious in a very sinful way.
I found this recipe on none other than pinterest - pinned to this website.
Which, by, the way, are you following me there? Am I following you?

Ok, ok, sorry....back to sinning.
So I made this a couple weeks ago for a football party and it was a hit! Not a drop left!
Dying to know what's in it?

Here ya go:

16oz sour cream

8oz cream cheese, softened
2 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1/2 cup chopped ham (I hate ham, so I used bacon instead. YUM!)
1 green onion, chopped
1/4 tsp hot sauce (I threw in more like 1/2 tsp)
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
salt
pepper
French bread loaf

In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except French bread; stirring until well blended.

Cut a thin slice from top of bread loaf; set slice aside. Using a gentle sawing motion, cut vertically to, but not through, bottom of the loaf, 1/2 inch from the edge, to cut out center of bread. Lift out center of loaf. Fill hollowed bread loaf with the dip. Wrap loaf with foil.

Bake dip at 350° degrees for 1 hour. Serve with reserved bread cubes, crackers, or potato chips.

Now I give you permission to go indulge in sin.

1 comment: