10/30/11

Loving the Busy Life

Yes, I realize October 10th was my last post.
Eeeek!
That is WAY too long!
But, let me fill you in on the marvelous things that have been consuming my life!

So we're making some changes to our photo biz. Name is changing to Bubbly Beard. I'm the bubbly and chris is the beard. We're doing a hubby/wife innovative creative photo team that offers unique vido too. Im super excited! Here's one of our new logos.
Yesterday I did a maternity session in a cotton field. I have been seriously dreaming of shooting in a cotton field for years and finally had the perfect couple to do it! I can't get enough of these photos!



And then of course it's quite the season for senior pictures! Meet MacKenzie. She was beautiful!



And of course family sessions are a huge hit this time of year. Here is the Holland family:





And this is the Swenson fam. Um....can I tell you how much I LOVE their dog! It's a goldendoodle and I need one asap.



More senior pics.....meet Meredith.


And her dog Charlie.



 Love this photo of the Kalman girls sooo much!


And this is the Dozier family. Little hams.

 


Alright, well that gets me somewhat caught up! I'm gonna work really super hard to be more active here....I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment