3/2/12

Life in photos

It's no secret that I have a love affair with photos. I mean i just seriously LOVE them! So of course when all of these photo-a-day challenges came out, I jumped right on board. And what's even more exciting is the Friday link up party by Nest of Posies to showcase your month in photos! Now, for some reason, only to make life difficult I'm sure, I deleted some of my photos and can't get them off of Instagram at the moment. So what I have below is a lovely snapshot of part of February! I'll do much better in March - promise!


It's not too late if you want to join in for March! In fact, I encourage you to! I'm following the shot list by Fat Mum Slim. Funny side note - at first I thought Fat Mum Slim was actually "Fat Muslim" bahahahahaha!

So if you want to jump on board for March, here's the shot list:

3 comments:

  1. oh wow! i love that one of you & your hubby holding hands! so adorable. and how cool do you look in those shades!!! ;)

    thanks for linking up & sharing your month in pics.

    have a super weekend.
    kellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lauren! fun pics! and way to use your resources...if you ever have trouble getting your pics, you can access them thru a web interface called ink361.com. i use that for a lot! you can download them from there if that helps!

    i would love to follow ya on IG (LOVE following fellow bloggers!). what's your handle? i'm @anightowlblog!

    kimberly :)
    anightowlblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete