5/11/12

TOP 5 FRIDAY: Instagram!

Happy Friday!
I am so super excited that it's Friday!
And that means it's officially 1 week until I leave for vacation!
Aggghhhh!!!!

So in the spirit of happiness, I'm joining in the fun over at Annie Blogs for her Top 5 Friday.
Today it's all about your favorite Instagram photos.

Can I just say how much I heart Instagram?
I la la love it!
I'm a professional photographer and I still love it.
I love that it makes awesome pics so accessible to everyone, and I think that a life full of photos is one well-lived.

Ok, so onto my pics.
These are just a few of my recent favorites.

1. Faces Of Me


I was bored one night waiting for Chris, and well, this is what happened.
I use an app called pic stitch which makes the collage and then you can export it to Instagram for the filters.

2. God's A Show Off


This was on my way home from work a few weeks ago. It was cloudy and eerie and then you see the sun poking through. I like to think it was a little glimpse of God showing off ;)

3. My Favorites



This is me with a few of my favorite peeps. I have a lot more favorite people, but these peeps just so happened to be photographed on my phone!
We've got me and chris, me and granny, me and leslie, and me and bobbie jo.
Love them!

4. Date Night



Me and the hubs like to randomly take pics of us.
We were on date night for this photo.
Please notice how completely out of control his beard has become. It's his obsession.

5. The Driving Range



A couple of weeks ago we had date night at the driving range. This was the first time I ever hit a golf ball.

So now it's your turn! Join in the fun and link up over at Annie's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment