6/8/12

Current Covets

I haven't done a favorites post in a while, so I thought today was the perfect day to enlighten you! ;)


Music: I'm super loving the Foster the People album "Torches". Their hit off of this album is "Pumped Up Kicks" It's full of upbeat fun music - perfect for a drive or a workout. Even as a mid-day pick-me-up! As a matter of fact, I'm listening to it right now. Do yourself a favor and get it!!!


  
Food: Currently I'm smitten with artichokes and tomatoes. I know, crazy. I have spent most of my life hating veggies and now suddenly I love them! My precious cousin Holli got me hooked on the artichoke when I was in Texas in December. I love them in pasta! And let's not forget my newfound love of tomatoes! It's so weird!
 

Fashion: Statement Earrings. Love them. I've been a fan of the statement earring for a while now, and my collection is ever growing. Exciting news - apparently they made a big splash at Spring 2012 fashion week! For once I'm ahead of the fashion trends! A trip to Charming Charlie's can fix you right up!
 

 
 
 















What are your favorites right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment