9/21/12

Farewell Summer, Hello Fall Swap

A couple of weeks ago I participated in my very first blog swap.
I have to say it was quite fun!
I seriously love all things fall, so this was right up my alley!


My swap partner was Amber over at Maddux Monologues.
I was happy to hear that she shared the same love for fall as me!

Ok, so here's what I sent her:
  • some fun yellow earrings
  • a berry colored scarf that could be used in any season
  • a fun red-orange nail polish (my go to color for the summer)
  • a B&BW candle scented "autumn"
  • chapstick (because we all know i have a severe addiction to chapstick)
And here's what Amber sent me:
  • a B&BW apple crumble candle. Yum!
  • 2 bottles of fall colored nail polish - one was a brownish color and the other was glitter. I LOVE glitter!
  • a super cute little "welcome fall" decoritive hanging piece
  • some cute little teal note cards
Ok peeps - I'm ready for another swap! This was too fun!

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you gave and received some great stuff! My partner sent me an autumn candle and it's amazing!! That apple crumble candle sounds divine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like such a good swap! thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete