I have to say it was quite fun!
I seriously love all things fall, so this was right up my alley!
My swap partner was Amber over at Maddux Monologues.
I was happy to hear that she shared the same love for fall as me!
Ok, so here's what I sent her:
- some fun yellow earrings
- a berry colored scarf that could be used in any season
- a fun red-orange nail polish (my go to color for the summer)
- a B&BW candle scented "autumn"
- chapstick (because we all know i have a severe addiction to chapstick)
- a B&BW apple crumble candle. Yum!
- 2 bottles of fall colored nail polish - one was a brownish color and the other was glitter. I LOVE glitter!
- a super cute little "welcome fall" decoritive hanging piece
- some cute little teal note cards