9/25/12

Tuesday Favorites

So over at Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust we're talking about bloggy favorites.
And well I just couldn't resist a chance to offer some blog love.
So here are 5 of my favorites:

WHATEVER - I super love this blog. She's real. She's crafty. I want her life.

HOLLI'S HOOTS AND HOLLERS - this is my fab cousin Holli. She travels a lot so her blog is full of fun little tidbits about here and there.

ANNIE BLOGS - hands down one of my all time faves. I love everything about this girl - I think in real life we could be BFFs.

THE STRIPED FLAMINGO - this is a new one that I follow, but girlfriend has a love for cardigans that's after my own heart.

THE NESTING PLACE - decorating on a budget. love and happiness.

What are you favorites that I should be reading?

1 comment:

  1. I found your blog on follow me Wednesday blog. I'm a Texas gal and a Jesus lover too! :-). I'm now following your blog.
    Marci...lifewithjoys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete