9/25/12

It's a special day






HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY HUBBY!

today is my awesome hubby's birthday!
i love that our birthdays are 2 years and 2 weeks apart.
september babies are special.
it means we were conceived around christmas time....which may explain why it's my most favorite time of year! ;)

but seriously, i love this guy.
he's a cutie pie.
he's funny.
he's awesome.
he loves jesus.
and he loves me even when i am very unlovable.
he's pretty fantastic.
and for that, he deserves a super fabulous birthday!

here's to you babe!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubby!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Belated Birthday to him! Mine was on the 17th. It cracks me up how you mentioned that born in September means you were conceived around Christmas, so maybe that's why itis your favorite time of year. I never thought of that and December is my absolutely favorite!! :) Thanks for the follow. I'm following back.

    Falen
    UpwardNotInward.com

    ReplyDelete