- I love chili, but I don't like any of the stuff in it. So basically I make it with all the stuff (ground beef, tomatoes, etc.) but make it a little soupy. Then after it's all cooked, I strain it and eat only the soup. Basically it's like a Mexican tomoato soup I guess.
- If I'm home alone at night, I refuse to go in other rooms of my house if there is not a light on.
- I have a severe addiction to chapstick. I absolutely cannot go to sleep without my lips being fully caked with some sort of chapstick.
- I'm a bit ridiculous when it comes to my food. I have so many weird quirks on that...we could be here all day. For instance, I can only eat burgers on burger buns. If any other bread is the only option, well I just can't do it.
- Towels have to be folded a certain way in my house. It absolutely drives me insane if not.
- All of my cash bills have to be in order and turned the same way. I can't stand it when I get cash back and the bills are not all facing the same way.
Am I Really Crazy?
Over at the Vintage Apple today, there's a link up about silly little quirks we all have that could make us a little crazy. And well I have so many of them, I just couldn't resist joining in!