5/7/13

Tunes Time!!!

It's Tuesday Tunes and I'm back to join the fun!


The last few weeks I have definitely been listening to a lot of "trust" music because this whole journey to north carolina definitely requires A LOT of trust. But most of those songs I've posted here at one time or another. 

since the big move, life is making a lot more sense. so my music choices haven't been so heavy.
and now it's time to share with you!
yay!

ok, so what's been making me have happy ears?
well y'all, i love miranda lambert. i do. and i love her new song, "mama's brokenheart".
it's just fun and i love it for no other reason than that! so there!


next on the list is a song called "made alive" by citizens. it's fun, upbeat, and a reminder of the new life i have in jesus. 


Now...your turn! Link up your favorite music posts!


3 comments:

  1. Oh, that song by Miranda Lambert is awesome! I love it!

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE the citizens. they are a worship band at a campus of my church! its not my campus but i have one of the guys in the band at my campus. its pretty awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Missed this weeks link up and music posting, been so busy lately ....

    ReplyDelete