11/14/08

Happy Anniversary!

So as most of you know, Chris was on tour last week with some of my favorite bands! Since he was there, he has an all access pass backstage! So, yesterday was our anniversary and we were able to go hang out at the Third Day show in Johnson City, TN. It was amazing! There are a few pics below. I literally spent all afternoon with the band. With Chris's pass, we were able to sit anywhere and see the show from all different angles! I had dinner with the band and carried on a conversation with Mac Powell, the lead singer of Third Day. Did I say it was amazing?!?!?! This was by far our best anniversary!




1 comment:

  1. Third Day! How fun!
    I see you're a Marietta blogger, and a photographer, too, so we already have a lot in common! Just stopping in to say hello!

    ReplyDelete