4/6/09

Monday, Monday

Well it's Monday and another weekend as FLOWN by. How does that happen?
This weekend was pretty good aside from being completely sick with allergies from the stupid pollen! My throat has been raw for a week and I haven't slep in about 4 nights due to the constant coughing. Sad thing is, no matter what meds I take, they don't touch it! So, last night out of desperation I went to the CVS Minute Clinic. Had to pay money for them to tell me it's pollen season. Seriously?!?!? I never would have guessed since my silver car has been yellow for two weeks (note sarcasim).

But on a lighter note, I had a test at school that I aced. That was really exciting. Then I rushed over to Roswell Mill for a photo shoot of one of our friends, Jeff Delbridge. He needed some pics for his music press kit. I'm still editing photos, but I'll post some this week. I was pretty pleased with them!
After that, I met Chris and some of our friends for ice cream on a random patio in the Roswell Square. It was so much fun!!! Such a pretty day for that.

Then of course there's Sunday which are always booked solid! I was so excited because I squeezed in a 2 hour nap! That's much longer than intended, but I just felt like poop!

So, now to start another week. Test on Tuesday. Test next Wednesday.
But there is light at the end of the tunnel.....this semester is over in 3 weeks. Wahoo!!!!

Next item on list:
Planning a trip!

1 comment: