12/28/09

Life Is Funny

Ok, so I found this Life is Funny blog carnival and thought I would join.


Mine is about our Christmas Eve tradition. When Chris and I first married we lived in Rockmart. This was about a 45 minute drive from our families. So on our first Christmas Eve, we were out late going from house to house and stopped at the Waffle House for a late night dinner and left a big tip since it was Christmas. 5 Christmases later, we still make sure to eat at Waffle House every Christmas Eve and leave a big tip.

This is one of my favorite traditions that is special to Chris and I as we are our own new family. This year was especially fun because we invited a couple friend of ours and Chris's little brother and sister. The fun part was cramming 6 of us at a table that is a tight squeeze for 4! It was great!

I can't wait for next year!

2 comments:

  1. They deserve a big tip for working on Christmas, too. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo!!! Waffle House!!! They don't have them here in WA and now I'm totally craving a pecan waffle... Thanks for that. ;o) Glad you joined the carnival!

    ReplyDelete