4/1/10

I'm a Bad Blogger

Happy Thursday everyone! Oh my goodness, I don't think I've ever been this busy in all my life! Today is the first time since last Friday that I've had a chance to log on to blogworld!

I photographed a wedding Saturday, out with friends Sunday, worked on a logo with Chris until midnight Monday, again on Tuesday, rehearsal yesterday, girls night out tonight, Good Friday service tomorrow, visit mom's grave on Saturday and Easter on Sunday! Not to mention my day job! Whew!

AND I've got deadlines to meet. Must have a sneak preview for the wedding couple done by Saturday (and I've got over 3,000 photos to go through to create that), make my mom's flowers for her grave, and for the love of Pete I HAVE to clean my apartment. It literally looks like a tornado has come through the whole thing!
And now I have anxiety because I haven't had time to catch up on all my blog reading!
I'm a week behind all of your lives!

Ok, deep breaths. No need for a panic attack here!

So, the wedding on Saturday went really well. I got some awesome pictures and can't wait to share them with you! She was a beautiful bride!

Alright, well all I had time for was to pop in and let you know I'm still here!
Hopefully next week will be better ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment