6/30/10

Woot Woot!

What up blogga peeps?!?
It's a great day.
Well yesterday was great too, but today is really great.
Why?

WHY?

Because I finally got my iPhone!
**Cue audience clapping track**
Yay!!!!
And she's cute as can be in her little pink and black case.

Please do not be mistaken, this little girl has a name.
Yep, it's Lola.
And whatever Lola wants, Lola gets.

Anyway, it's purely life changing!
Life. Changing. I tell you!

Other than that exciting news, I really don't have too much to say today.
School started Monday for me so I'm trying to get in the groove.

Random fact: my little bro in TX is in one of my online classes. Purely random! How funny is that?!

Well that's all for now. Have a perfect Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. I just got my iPhone, too! I was thinking of coming up with a name as well, haha... its' like my new best friend!

    ReplyDelete