8/21/10

Another Great Week!

Hey peeps! So much happiness is brought to you in this post today!
Are ya ready??

1. This was week 2 of no sugar and week 1 of no fried foods. And guess what????? I'm down another 1.2 pounds! Yippee! Amazing what a few little adjustments can do! And the crazy thing is that I don't really miss it too bad. Awesome!

2. School is done! I'm off until January! Woot woot! I've been taking online classes and it's an 8 week semester instead of a normal 16 week one, so everything is double the work. I seriously thought the deep end was near for me a few times! Glad I can say I made it!

3. Speaking of school, I'm thinking about changing my major. Yes, again. I know, I know. But the degree I'm paying lots of cash for now isn't really one that I can use very much. I'm thinking I'll just finish up in communications - that can be versatile for whatever field of work I do. So I'm excited about getting this process started!

4. Shooting a wedding today. I love weddings! AND I've got some fabulous helpers today! Yay! You all should know my buddy Heather and well, if you don't, you should. Visit her blog!
Can't wait to share some pics with ya!

5. I have about 3 other photo projects that I HAVE to finish ASAP, so I'll be sharing a bit of those with you too!

6. And last but not least, I finally got curtains for our living room!!! The sheet has come down! I love them! Love them, love them, love them! And they got me so pumped I decided to hang a few things on the walls to make it look like someone actually lived here! It's getting better every day!

So all in all, I'd say it's been a productive week. Hopefully by Monday I'll be back to my normal self and have some somewhat interesting blogs to read! Enjoy your weekend my peeps!

3 comments:

  1. What a great week for you! I knew things would get better. And communications is a very diverse degree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your week of no sugar #2 and no fried foods #1. You are stronger than me! And ESPECIALLY kudos on your 1.2, you foxy thing!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe no sugar or fried foods has been so effective...I might just have to try that =0)

    ReplyDelete