8/18/10

Tasty (Sugar Free) Desserts!

Hi friends! Let me just say that my life is abnormally crazy this week, so I don't really have much to say!
However, I made the most fabulous sugar free dessert Monday night and just had to share!
And, fyi, I'm on day 3 of no fried foods and still hanging on to no sugar. So what if I've replaced it all with a loaf of bread from Longhorn's! Haha!
But for the most part, I'm doing just fine!

Ok, onto dessert!

Whipped Cream Pie

Take a tub of the sugar free light cool whip (any brand will do)
1 Packet of strawberry sugar free jell-o mix (it's only 10 calories)
Sliced strawberries
1 pre-made graham cracker crust (now, I did not eat this part of my dessert, but it only has a couple grams of sugar anyway)

So, you mix the whip cream, jell-o and strawberries all together. Put it in the pie crust and pop it in the freezer for it to set. It doesn't need to be completely frozen. Serve with fresh fruit - I used more strawberries and fresh blueberries.

You could do this with any fruit and jell-o combo - any flavor!

Yum, yum, yum. All the sweet taste with no sugar! Guilt free my friends, guilt free!

How easy is that! No baking! No measuring! Just pour and stir!

1 comment: