2/11/11

Friday Happenings

Happy Friday to my fabulous bloggin' peeps!

I hope you have some awesome things planned for your weekend!!!

You definitely need to chek out Kelly's Korner blog (she's on my blogroll on the sidebar) because today's she's linking everyone up with beauty secrets! Woot woot.

In other news, my hubby is on the good list right now. For realz. He got me the most awesome necklace from The Vintage Pearl. You need to check out their website. I absolutely love everthing there! This necklace originally said "Shutterbug", but Chris added a personal touch for me with "I See Love". You see, that sounds special in itself right? What you don't know is that "I See Love" is the name of the nonprofit I'm starting and this necklace has melted my heart like no other. It seriously is the best gift I've ever received. For realz.

I love everything about it.

And stay tuned......more info on the nonprofit is coming very, very, very soon!

I'm SO excited!!!

Please don't forget about Me Monday coming up! Monday's theme is the top 10 things you love about your significant other or look for in your future significant other. I hope you play along!

Enjoy your weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Pretty! I like the name and I cant wait to hear what your nonprofit is all about!

    ReplyDelete