2/14/11

me monday - love edition

happy valentines day!
personally, i think it's a bit of an overrated holiday.
but in the spirit of it, today's me monday is all about love.

i want to know what the top 10 things you love about your significant other are OR the top 10 things you look for in your future significant other. play along!



well this is my man.
meet chris.

he has my heart. cheese fest i know, but it's true.

there's tons that i love about him, but here are my top 10:

1. he seriously loves me unconditionally. i'm not easy to live with and he manages to survive.

2. he can't stand a fight. we must always, always resolve our issues before going to bed.

3. he makes me laugh uncontrollably. for realz. even when i'm mad and don't want to laugh, i laugh.

4. he loves to travel.

5. and oh how he loves him some jesus.

6. he knows how to respect a woman.

7. he's my very best friend.

8. he encourages my every dream. he believes in me.

9. he's understanding and likes to listen to what i have to say (most of the time)

10. and most of all i love that he's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment