7/6/11

Wednesday, Wednesday...

I hope you all had a fabulous 4th of July!


Mine was spent in a recliner with a roll of toilet paper making a mountain of snot rags!



The dreaded summer cold has found it's way into my head!


Extremely rude of it!


Saturday however, we had a blast watching fireworks in the next town over, and well, let's just say it was the redneck gathering of the year.



Oh yes, it was wonderfully red!


I love it!





I'm the loser photog that didn't bring her camera tho.



What is wrong with me? I never miss an opportunity for a cheesy photo!





I am super excited though because Friday we're heading to Savannah for a couple of days to shoot an engagement session of my dear friend Bonnie Jo! I'm pumped! It's going to be a blast!




And today is this here handsome fella's birthday! My sweet baby brother. I heart him so!


He's a wonderfully talented musician - a new CD is on the way and you better believe I'll be promoting it!)


Loves him some Jesus.


Stands up for what he believes.


And he's a kick-butt brother!


I love you Cody Lee. Happy birthday!



And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment