1/1/12

New Year, New Goals!

Wow, I honestly can't believe that today is January 1st! Last year went by so fast!
In looking back on the goals I set last year, yet another year has passed without me fulfilling them.
So this year it's time to follow through on a few more targeted goals. Here we go!


  1. Give Chris my best. It's so easy after working a long day to come home tired and give only my leftovers. I've really been feeling convicted the last couple months of this - that Chris and I both get caught up in work, photography, socializing and that has resulted in us giving our best to everything except each other. So this year, I want to make a conscious effort, no matter how tired I may be, to give my best to Chris. To not be so snippy and moody. This may take a little more work, but I need to do it!
  2. RUN the Thanksgiving 5k. This year I ran part and walked most, but I'm giving myself almost a year to be able to run the whole thing. This will happen.
  3. Schedule and Budget Makeover.  I think that I need my schedule and budget to be a very regimented part of my life. The two, for me, go hand in hand. I need like a military type schedule for quiet time, working out, date night, weekly menus, etc. 
I think if I can tackle all of these and give my best to Jesus and grow in Him, then 2012 will be epic. Epic I say!

What are your goals for 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment