2/20/12

HGTV = Designing Desires!

Well how-doo my blogging peeps!
I hope you're weekend was filled with all things good.

I've got the bronchitis.
It set on Thursday evening and by Sunday I was at urgent care getting antibiotics and steroids.

Confession: I just showered for the first time since Friday.
Gross. I know. But I just haven't felt like it!
Today the meds seem to be kicking in a bit and I'm getting a little life back into me!

For the past 3 days I have done nothing but watch HGTV, DIY, Food Network, Whitney's funeral and Khloe & Lamar.
Bliss I tell you!

My day of non-stop HGTV did result in me leaving the house for about an hour to purchase a few things to redecorate with. I made Chris do the manual labor...I supervised. I was stir crazy and design desires were running wild!

First up -  a new lamp. We've actually had our eye on this one for a while now and finally got it. It was only $24 - I don't know why we were acting like it was a $100 purchase! You can't really tell the color, but it's teal....of course.


I bought this little gem at an antique store a couple of weeks ago and it finally has a wall home. As you know, I love all things Paris - it's becoming quite a problem.


To add to my problem I found this marvelous little throw pillow - a Paris postcard, for the couch. I love it!


When I was in Texas for Christmas I bought this teal antique candelabra. But it was this weekend that I actually found the perfect candles for it!


We rearranged some furniture and came up with this little vignette. I'm loving it.


And this picture I absolutely fell in love with. It's framed burlap with...you guessed it, French writing on it! Only $15!!!  It's hanging in the dining area!


And this is my favorite new addition to the living room. Chris created a collage of some of my favorite pro photos I've taken over the last four years. I LOVE this sooooo much!


So now I'm left to clean up all the messes made with rearranging and redecorating! Everything has to find a new home now, but I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment