2/13/12

I'm So Proud

Alright, so who watched the Grammy's last night?
I'd love to hear your thoughts on the show.
Who was your favorite?
Who was your least favorite?

I thought it was a good show overall.....so excited that they opened in prayer. Pretty awesome!
I have to say I was pretty disappointed in Niki Minaj's performance.
And this really makes me sad because I REALLY like her.
But that was a bit over the top!

But I do have to say that I'm SO excited for Adele!
I love her, I seriously do.
I think she's awesome.
She's real.
She's not trying to be something she's not.
She has real talent.
And her music is great!

I kind of feel like a proud mama of sorts because for once I was onto something good before everyone else!
It was actually this time last year that I tried to convince you all to buy her album!
See HERE.

And then there was Bon Iver who won best new artist.
Ummm...so proud here too because I've been on the Bon Iver train for like a year!
It's great chill music.

And that is all for my Monday music rant.

But seriously, what were your thoughts?

1 comment:

  1. I for one was a happy girl to see the FooFighters win a Grammy! I love me some good ol rock and roll boys and they are so fun to watch. I love their music and i think they deserved the win for sure.

    ReplyDelete