8/30/12

Girl, Whatchu Do?

I'm super excited about today's Show Us Your Life post over at Kelly's Korner.
Today, we're showing what we make or sell.

I'm a photographer. I sell an experience for people to make memories and capture them so they can look back on them for years and years to come.

By far, this is my passion. I love watching people have fun on my shoots.
I love even more the reaction when they receive the finished product.
I started my business in 2009 in Georgia, with a Kodak Easy Share point and shoot camera.
Yes, people actually paid me to take their pictures with that!
I actually started out doing more engagements and weddings.
Way to jump right in.
But in the last couple of years, I have found quite the love for family and children sessions. 
Things aren't as rushed as they are on weddings.
The REALness of people are able to come out in the smaller sessions and I love it.

My company is called BubblyBeard. And really, we're visual story tellers. 
My heart is for you to have a story that's well told, whether that be through photo or video.
You see every photo tells a story. And every person has a story to tell.
I love being able to capture just a page of the story your lives are writing.

I have just moved to Texas, so I'm kind of having to start all over. 
But that's ok, I'm excited for the adventure.

If you like what you see and want to join the fun, you can visit my site at www.bubblybeard.com or email me at lauren@bubblybeard.com.




















2 comments:

  1. I love your work so much, you'll just have to do my wedding! And do you know what I think....I think its time you took the plunge and exhibited at a show.

    I wish I had friends in Texas to recommend you to. Everyone here is getting engaged now that you have left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all your pictures! beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete