8/24/12

The Laundry Room

by now you all know i love the "show us your life" linky party over at kelly's korner blog.
this week we're talking laundry rooms.
now, first let me show you mine.
brace yourselves - it's not at all a looker.


boooooring.
please keep in mind that i live in an apartment, so there's not really a lot of apartments that have fabulous laundry rooms!
see all that junk on the shelves?
that's a result of losing a ton of cabinet space in the kitchen compared to our last place.
ugh.

but, but, but...i do have dreams and aspirations for a lovely laundry room.
it's actually a must have when we finally buy a house.
and pinterest has helped me to dream for this lovely someday laundry room.
i'm gonna need it to be a walk in room, have options for creativity and open shelving.
i think if i had one of these rooms i'd completely love laundry time.






2 comments:

  1. Hi Lauren! Stopping by from Kelly's. Love your inspirational laundry rooms...they got my wheels turning! I can't believe you have a washer and a dryer in your apartment. When I rented, I had to share with 4 others, ugh! I'm your newest follower. Have a great weekend. Blessings, Dani

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm stopping by for a visit from Kelly's Korner today.
    I love the second dream laundry room for me. But the third one would be more practical for our family needs. All of the laundry rooms you selected are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete