1/31/13

thankful.

today i'm in need of some positivity.
so i'm choosing to be thankful. and i'm linking up with ryan to do it!

Loved and Lovely

  • i'm thankful for god's provision
  • i'm thankful that when i am weak and defeated, god is strong and all powerful
  • i'm thankful for a hubby who loves the lord
  • i'm thankful that when i'm ready to give up, jesus gives me hope
  • i'm thankful for life lessons
encouragement

alright, that's about all i can pull together for now. so glad the weekend is near!

9 comments:

  1. This is so uplifting and reminds me of all the things I am thankful for...so thank you.

    Kathy
    http://gigglingtruckerswife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, you need to come link up - I do a Thankful Thursdays post every week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are wonderful things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you from Thursday blog hop.
    Nice to meet you.
    Please feel free to drop by.
    Nan
    http://www.blogshe.net

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I messed up my original post. This is a nice message to be passing out. Being positive really does get contagious. Visiting today from the Almost Friday hop. :)

      Delete
  6. I love this post, it is a humble reminder of God's love and everything he has given us. Looking forward to following you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi just followed your blog, found you on the blog hop, please follow back when you have a chance

    www.thesoupprince.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post! A little positivity CAN go a long way.

    Stopping by from the blog hop and I'm your newest follower. Hope you can stop by my blog and follow me back!

    Phylicia
    http://heartsncraftsboutique.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete