2/24/13

who, moi?

my sweet, sweet blogging buddy claudia gave me an award, and i'm so honored!
it's the very inspiring blogger award.
awwww. ;)

and well, since i've been awarded, it's my turn to pass it along. so go check out these awesomely inspiring blogs! not only do i super love the blogs below, but i feel like i could be real life bffs with all of them! oh how i love the blogworld! ;)

Alex & Jess @ Operation Skinny Jeans

keep doing your blogging thing ladies! i love reading it!!!
if you want to pass it on, just name 7 blogs that you find inspiring and tell us 7 things about you.

and lastly, a few random facts about me:
  • i have a serious love affair for office supplies. ink pens and stationary make me oh so happy.
  • i dream of being a fashionista but i get scared to try new things, so i always look the same.
  • cardigans. i have a problem. i love them and have one in every color.
  • i LOVE to sing in the shower. i actually have a pretty decent voice, but i freeze when i have to sing in the presence of humans. so i don't.
  • i pass out if i have more than one alcoholic beverage. literally.
  • i hate clutter. my home decor is very limited/clean...otherwise i feel like i can't breathe.`
  • i think eating sushi is relaxing and rejuvenating. weird, i know, but something about eating it is just so refreshing!

1 comment:

  1. You are so sweet and I feel honored! I'm your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete