5/9/13

things i thought you should know

y'all.
i have a 7 page paper to write and a 6 minute speech to memorize.
it is my last 2 days of school until july.
this should be motivation enough to get it done.
but no. not i.
i have spent the last 24 hours in a serious state of PROCRASTINATION.
like in the worst way.

i have shaved my dog.
he looks brilliant by the way.

i have vacuumed my furniture.
we got a new vacuum and i kid you not, i just sent chris a text proclaiming my love for the awesomeness of it.
best $79 i've spent in a while.

a vacation has been booked.
this infertile myrtle is heading to myrtle beach!
booty in the sand is desperately needed.

the a/c is out in our apartment. it will be 7:30 tonight until it's fixed.
i would not have survived too well in an era without a/c.

i have watched marathons of some stupid reality show about people getting evicted.
quite interesting.

annnnd i've written 2 posts for today.
i need some motivation.
but i'm sure tomorrow i'll be whining because i was up all night writing papers when it's my own stupid fault.

1 comment:

  1. Girl, I spend so much time procrastinating from school work it's unreal. You are not alone! And YES!! Another person who gets excited at having a new hoover. My mama just bought me a new one and it's like heaven on earth. My boyfriend thinks I'm crazy, but it is one GOOD hoover!! Can you tell I'm also an exclamation mark lover? I'm trying to limit it but it's just so hard. I feel like people will think I'm being grumpy without..

    Thanks for following on bloglovin' sweet girl. I'm excited to read more of your blog :)

    Have a great weekend lovely lady :)

    ReplyDelete