4/28/14

picture time!

I mentioned a couple of weeks ago that I was getting some pictures made to celebrate my college graduation! 
Well the pictures happened and we had oh so much fun!
The challenge was cute graduation pictures that didn't look too cutesy for a 30 year old!
And I think we have a success!!!
I'm really excited with how they turned out.
And I'm working really hard on not being overly critical of myself.
Instead, I'm practicing what I preach, and loving me!
All of me.
Curves and all!!!

So, I wanted to share a few of my faves with you....







 

 



 


 Officially less than two weeks until it's official! Holla!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. LOVE these!!! The fifth one down is SO awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH!!! Im seriously tearing up while looking at these. You're so stinkin precious my Cuz and would you look at those sexy legs!!!! I love you so much and so crazy proud of you. I dont have a favorite picture, i love them all too much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE all of these!!! Im so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nothing to be critical of! You are such a beauty - both inside and out...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete