6/13/14

New Things!!!

Hi my sweet friends!
My home on the interwebs has received a face lift!!!
And what this means for you is that I have a new blog link.
So, I'm gonna need you to come HERE and follow me and update all of your feed readers, or sign up to get posts by email, or follow me on social media....whatever you pick! Or you can do ALL!

I'm super excited about what is in store for this new blog home.
Oh and good news! I imported all of my blogs from here to there, so nothing is lost!

And if you haven't yet checked out the awesome Curvy Moi, well, you should. We've got lots of new content coming next week.

I'm super excited about this new journey God has me on, and it just wouldn't be the same without all of you coming along for the ride with me. So don't leave me!

No comments:

Post a Comment